Classic...


Found this gorgeous leather/cropped/trench jacket at Armani Exchange last week at a half price slash. It is genuinely the most supple and amazing quality leather and I can't resist a sigh of pleasure every time I ease it on. Yesterday I went for my classic go-to look for school with black skinny jeans and brown Isabel Marant lookalikes (which I hunted the high street for).

Jacket: Armani Exchange
Jeans: Windsor
Shoes: Bershka
Bag: Hermes

Stay stylish!

1 comments - Add Yours

Miss Raj said...

You look great girl... that jacket looks stylish yet so comfortable at the same time... plus half price? win all round I think lol... just stumbled across your blog and I have to say I LOVE it - i'm definitely gonna be sticking around, look forward to reading lots more; I'm your newest follower. Best wishes to you.

Seema

http://diaryofmissraj.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment